where you learn how not to have sucky marketing by looking at the sucky marketing of others

4.05.2006

Her Point Of View Planning Pages at FranklinCovey

I guess she likes bizarre, sketchy artwork. Why do I see so much advertising aimed at women using this type of look? I think it is ugly, but I am a guy. That's why I have asked several females and polled the ladies in my various classes to ask their opinion. They all say they hate this stuff. My wife dragged me into an Anne Geddes shop the other night. This place is filled with beautiful images of babies, flowers and animals. This is quite a contrast to what marketers seem to think women want to see. What women are they surveying that leads them to believe ugly art is appealing? Anyway, if you want to see the latest example, check out the Her Point Of View Planning Pages at FranklinCovey.

0 comments: